Monday, 18 January 2010

I'm an idiot...

and figured out why my pictures weren't uploading!

They didn't like the card that goes into my camera, apparently. Or the websites didn't. So I transferred them to a flash drive and everything works! So check out my set on Flickr!

Right here! Not too many yet, but it gives you guys an idea of what's been going on :] More pictures will be taken, especially on Friday when we get a walking tour of Canterbury and the Cathedral.

Spent my day doing laundry and went to the library, mainly to watch last week's episode of House. I have a feeling I'm going to be wasting more time between classes watching the shows I missed than anything else.

Also! I changed the permissions on this blog, so you guys can comment without needing a profile! Just fill out the form below and follow the instructions and I'll get the comments :] Or send me an e-mail like always.

Love you all and miss you!
-Sam

2 comments:

  1. jsut checking if this works....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam,
    Well it looks like you're fitting right in on the other side of the pond. LOL We are just sooooo exicited for you. This is going to be such a wonderful experience for you. We're going to check uot your pic's next can't wait to see them. Oh and we are trying to think of some really cool tatoo ideas for you too. We really enjoy your blog and look forward to any new updates. Talk to you soon sweetie...
    Love Dad and Jean

    ReplyDelete