It was so nice here over the weekend! High 40* weather, not a cloud in the sky... and now I haven't seen the sun since Monday. :[ Ah well. I figure that should be the norm, right? No real rain quite yet, although it was drizzling on Tuesday afternoon but stopped once I got inside.
Of course.
Posted two new pictures on my Flickr:
Food, of course.
More amazing architecture.
Classes were good this week. Not much going on in that category, although my American Lit teacher is being amazing and either photocopying the material or lending me a copy of the book we are reading so I don't have to spend the money buying books. How awesome is that? :] Now I just have to buy the other books for Victorian Lit.
Tonight will probably be an early night since I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and had to be up early this morning. Grocery shopping tomorrow as well as going up to the library to get my student ID and all that. Friday is the tour of Canterbury and the Cathedral and you guys will get plenty of pictures from that. :] I have a short paper due for history next week, so I'll be working on that this weekend too along with reading and other papers.
Fun, eh?
Apparently they are trying to start an American Studies organization and there's a get together/meeting thing in one of the pubs next Wednesday, so I'll probably go to that and see what comes out of it. It sounded like fun and the professor who is heading it is a riot. At first I was really scared of him... but as he teaches my Modern Britain class, he doesn't intimidate me nearly as much. He's pretty funny and really nice, so it all works out.
Oh. And 6 girls, and the ability to only use one shower without turning on any other water in fear of either scalding or freezing the one using said shower... who thought that one up? Had a mighty cold (aka frigid, freezing, might as well have been jumping into Lake Michigan) shower because of it.
Fun times.
Off to... do something. Read, surely. Love you all and miss you! And thanks for the comments so far :] I loved reading it <3
Miss you all.
-Sam
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I find it funny that you are taking American Lit over there. It was freezing rain today and all the trees are now treesicles... plus the sidewalks are super icy so walking to class is entertaining to say the least. We've been having semi-cold showers on atkin 5 really sucks. New roommate is pretty cool. We both like House so that's good. :) OH I forgot to tell you that the fourth roommate signed this week so YAY. She's nice. I think it will work out. She works at the McDonalds right next to the apartment so she was happy about living so close. Keep having fun. Enjoy your tour on friday. That will be awesome. :) Stay safe!
ReplyDelete