Thursday, 4 March 2010

Tattoo time!

So I went to get my tattoo this morning! It's the first chance I've been able to get online since my friend went and got her first one today and I went with her. The pictures are a bit blurry but they are here and here.

It says Riddikulus and any of you guys that are Harry Potter fans will recognize it. I know, I'm a dork and I accept that fact. It's a spell that banishes fear, in the most basic definition of it all.

The pain was minimal, although it was more annoying than anything. And it only took about 15 minutes! He was really quick and I'll probably get more added to it when I get back to the states. I just wanted something that I could easily take care of while I'm here.

So yeah :] Better pictures when I get back to the flat. Love you all and miss you!
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment