Monday, 22 March 2010

London Calling (Again!)

Hey everyone!

I'm alive, I swear!

This last weekend was amazing. Ware was gorgeous as usual and my friend Jordan came up with me. We didn't get to go inside the church because it was locked, but I think we found Grandma's old house. I can't upload any more pictures to my flickr so you guys will just have to wait until Easter! Sorry!

After Ware, we went into London and bummed around Leicester square and Soho and ended up getting tickets for Avenue Q for the following day. It was an amazing show! We didn't do too much on Friday night but it was a blast too.

Saturday, we went into the London Eye! Which was absolutely amazing. So gorgeous and while it was rainy, we still got some amazing pictures. It was so much fun and such a great ending to my trip.

Overall, everything was fantastic. I have all of my papers done so now I'm just kind of chilling out until next week for finals. I have to start doing my packing and everything... but yeah. Soon I'll be home!

Love you all and miss you!
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment